The Hong Kong Catholic Marriage Advisory Council (HKCMAC) complies with Chapter 486, the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of Hong Kong to ensure that the web user’s personal data collected are well protected with confidentiality.
Data Collection and Usage
- HKCMAC may collect and use the personal data, such as name, title, fax number, telephone number, email, mailing address, age (if necessary), etc. for the purposes of communication, handling of service/ training courses application, research/ statistics collection, donation, and services/ training courses invitation or promotion.
- HKCMAC’s web server tracks and collects general information about the visits to HKCMAC’s website. For example, HKCMAC will compile daily statistics of the number of visitors to the website and the types of browsers used.
- The personal data collected from the website is on voluntary basis. However, the HKCMAC may not be able to process the application for services, if there is not sufficient personal data provided.
Retention and Access
- The HKCMAC will not sell or transmit or disclose any personal data to other organizations without the web user’s consent.
Link to Other Sites
Right to Correct, Access and Request for Usage Cessation of Personal Data
- Upon the request of the web user, one can request to correct, access or stop using of the personal data. To make such requests, please write and send to the Personal Data Privacy Officer at Rm 101, Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong, by fax (25263376) or by email to [email protected].